Promise to you.
Nettleton Manor Staff receive training on how to live up to these ideals. We have a zero tolerance attitude to abuse and if they don’t live up to this promise they will face disciplinary
- We will call you by the name you prefer.
- We will do all we can to keep you safe.
- We will treat you with dignity, respect, courtesy and consideration.
- We will promote your independence, well-being and choice.
- We promise to listen to you and will respect your individuality.
- We will respect your right to privacy.
- We will help you to have greater control in your life.
- We will act on any comments, concerns or complaints you may have.
- We will always remember that we are a guest in your home.
- We will engage with family members and carers as care partners.
- We promise to make sure you have access to information and choices.
- We promise to let you know how to access advocacy and support services.
- We promise you will be greeted and made to feel welcome.
Please note that our Staff also have the right to carry out their work safely and free from harassment.